PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I would be happier if the principal was more involved in the activities of the students.

I am a former student of Holy Family School, having attended Grades 1-8 there. I had a great education there. It prepared me for excellence in later educational life. I went on to attend St. Joseph's High School, then the University of Notre Dame, and then medical school. Now that I am an M.D., I would like to encourage anyone, whose child shows potential, to attend Holy Family School.

My Nephew attends school here and loves it. He is excelling in his studies.

My child is a previous student at Holy Family and wanted to share her great experience: I felt my education was excellent at Holy Family School. I have been very prepared for my future educational experiences in high school. Every teacher provided an opportunity to meet after school to help with any questions or concerns about a particular subject area. The teachers, aides, and faculty were freiendly and welcoming. I was challenged to push myself to learn more. My positive relationships carried to fellow classmates as well and we are still close after leaving Holy Family and attending other schools. I have been blessed to have the close relationship with all of my teachers that I still respect to this day!

As a young professional I attended Holy Family from Kdg. to 8th grade. I successfully graduted from Holy Family, High School, Ball State University, and am pursuing a Masters' Degree in Education. The reason I decided to become a teacher is because of the wonderful experiences I had at Holy Family. The teachers were very helpful in all subject areas. We were able to receive extra help during or after school whenever needed. Close classroom enviroments between students and teachers were formed so I always knew I could feel comfortable discussing a variety of topics. My family took time to become involved in several areas of Holy Family (classroom volunteer, fund raisers, sports, field trips, and more) and I look back and appreciate all of the connections I have with the teachers. I will definately send my future children to Holy Family and am proud to recommend this school!

This school was the worst school I have ever worked with. I am a teacher and the whole experience we had with my daughter going there was horrible. She struggles and they were not willing to help one bit and the principal did nothing to help either. I would not recomend this school to anyone.

I've sent two children to this school for eight years and I'm going to send my third child there for pre-school. The school is excellent, the principal is on top of everything and knows each student by name and takes interest in them as if they were her own. The teachers are determined that each child exceeds in learning, behaves respectfully, and grows into a good well-rounded christian. I'm so sad to see these other reviews. The church is very much a part of the school and Father Galic is kind hearted and the parishioners are caring and outreaching. I recommend Holy Family school to any parent in search of a good education in a safe and stutured, caring environment. Sister Joan Marie, principal is the greates!!!!!!!

School does so much for the students! Yes the principle has become lax and some of the teachers are not that good. I believe that there are some good teachers in the school who try very hard with their students. Good school with mostly good parents!

This school has so much unused potential. I can honestly say the further we go in our kids' education, the more disappointed we become. HF has a bully for a business manager who will send letters to you if you haven't tithed the required $560/annually, and even if you are off by $20. The school puts their money into the athletic program. The principal has become lax with the teachers - conduct with children and their teaching. Serious matters are ignored. There is absolutely no organization throughout the school. It's a bit like the mafia. if you are a famliy with generations attending, life is much better for you. They are behind in technology - they've made us want to leave the Catholic Church. Looking for another school.

Last modified Holy Family Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8