Posted April 14, 2014
My daughter went to school at Trinity for 7 & 8th grade and absolutely loved it! I was blown away at our first parent - teacher conference! The teachers were not only fully dedicated and knowledgeable about my daughter, they were truly excited to take on any academic challenges. I remember telling the math teacher that my daughter didn't really enjoy math and one of the other teachers said "here's your challenge Mr. ---, make her love math!" and he became so excited at the idea. My daughter loved the assignments and projects! The biggest issues for me was that socially it was terrible. The boys and girls were not even allowed to speak to each other at lunch. Square dancing and ice cream socials were the regular social activities, which seemed extremely dated. The lack of having any choice in the curriculum felt limiting as well. My daughter said if you could combine the enthusiasm and dedication of the teachers with the social and educational opportunities of Marian HS, she would have hands down preferred to stay at Trinity. Overall I think it is an amazing school! My daughter was very shy and I felt she needed to be exposed to more socially before she went to high school.

Posted August 20, 2011
It was our son's decision to leave St. Joe and go to Trinity beginning in the 7th grade. Within a few weeks, I saw a significant change in his confidence level, for the better. I wholeheartedly agree with ALL of the other parent comments. Although tuition costs a bit more than other schools in this area (but not any more than other high schools in larger cities), Trinity is worth every cent!

Posted May 17, 2010
As an alumna of Trinity School at Greenlawn, I can say that the commitment of the faculty and administration to the pursuit of truth, in honest discourse, is refreshing. Students learn at this school. They are not given multiple choice tests so that they can regurgitate useless facts. They are taught how to think, analyze, and have conversations--skills that are essential to becoming an active member in society. The small size of the school and its single-gender classes really help students learn better. Teachers have time to spend one-on-one with students. Students in a class learn to respect and love the members in their class despite differences. True Christianity is preached and practiced at the school. While no school is completely free of the typical high school drama, if problems with bullies or cliques occur, the dean of boys or girls addresses the problem in right order.

Posted February 13, 2010
Our son loves belonging to Trinity. Enrolling our son in Trinity is one of the best things we have ever done for him. The teachers are excellent and the small classes ensure everyone is engaged. Trinity is truly a community of learners who consistently challenge and encourage our son to be the best he can be. While the school is co-ed the classes are single sex. This, in my opinion, takes a lot of distraction out of the classroom and enables the boys to focus on learning.

Trinity School At Greenlawn 1

Posted June 03, 2009

Trinity School At Greenlawn 1

Posted October 20, 2008

Posted August 30, 2008
i love trinity my daughter maddie goes there she loves it it's just perfect there very orginize and fun i wish tho they had a school bus and hot lunch

Posted October 15, 2007

Posted April 16, 2007
Trinity School at Greenlawn is the best Christian school in this area. Their commitment to academics, personal relationships between students and teachers, as well as the bonds formed within the classroom of the students themselves, teaches respect to everyone involved. The music and drama productions are first quality. Music is scholarly and yet upbeat. The drama productions are cast beautifully and translate to productions known by colleges where students may apply. Trinity School is first rate. We have had two students graduate and they are very proud of their Jr/Sr. High roots. There is a heavy parent involvement, but everyone can find a level of commitment that they can flex with or feel they can best perform. Faye and Sam Davenport

Trinity School At Greenlawn
107 South Greenlawn Avenue, South Bend, IN  46617
Last modified Trinity School At Greenlawn is a Private school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trinity School At Greenlawn Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.