Public charter
South Bend, IN

South Bend New Tech High School 5

Posted July 17, 2014
SBNT is about a big family of students in all grade levels, coming together as one. Our school is about introducing students to the real world before they are even out on their own. Our school has taught me so much in just my Freshman year alone, and I'm excited to continue my career at New Tech. This school is the best in the whole corporation!!!

South Bend New Tech High School 5

Posted April 26, 2013
My school is like no other. Not only does it teach qualities that future jobs are looking for, such as working with others, communication, and to be responsible. But it also feels like a big fun family. (: I love it.

South Bend New Tech High School
1902 Fellows Street, South Bend, IN  46613
Last modified South Bend New Tech High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-10
South Bend New Tech High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top