Spencer, IN

Owen Valley Middle School 3

Posted October 07, 2013
Finding the principal, athletic director and football coach very cooperative and caring about their students.

Owen Valley Middle School 3

Posted September 30, 2013
My school, Owen Valley Middle School, is a school of success, achivement, and determination. Determination for achivement, and achivement for success. The staff works with what they have, and the office helps people all day long. The computer labs need better computers, and there are small twerks that the school could get fixed up. If we get the money or not, we'll make due. The school will go on on what we have, because we have enherited the determination, and success of the people around us. ~Thanks You!~

Owen Valley Middle School 1

Posted May 22, 2012
I just learned that my grandson has been the victim of a bully. He is the type of kid who will not say anything and just take it. I agree with the other parents that say that the one who does the bulling will not get in trouble but the one who is being bullied will be made to pay for telling. To the bullies in the school I hope someday that you will think about all the negitive things that you have done and maybe be sorry for them. How knows when you have kids of your own it may come full circle.

Posted March 04, 2012
I love this school! All of the teachers are very nice and most of the students are too!

Owen Valley Middle School 4

Posted May 01, 2010

Owen Valley Middle School 0

Posted September 24, 2009
I attend SOCS schools for all my k-12 years. Now as an education at major at a large university I am able to see what an unique school OVMS is, and the skill of the teachers there. The literacy program at OVMS is one that goes above and beyond in order to encourage reading. With programs such as the student-operated Little Shoppe of Books, the author visit and read-n-feed program, along with the Iditarod reading race, sponsored by Darla Staley, students can't help, but want to be apart of the literacy world. I have hopes that the administration willl keep these programs implemented after the founders of the have left the school. If you have a child that is not very enthusiastic about reading, this is the school they need to go to, to turn that around!

Owen Valley Middle School 2

Posted December 01, 2008
This school has a good system but the bullies in the school are otragous and thay do nothing to stop this.

Posted October 15, 2008
Owen Valley is a wonderful School! It has a great system and my child is getting a great education!

Posted March 03, 2008

Posted December 05, 2006
I wish I could say that there is not any bullying in OVMS but there is always going to be some. I am in the 7th grade at Owen Valley and do not see a problem. The teachers are great at handling problems. As to all the BS about drugs and alcohol nobody has tried to get me to drink or do drugs. Nobody has tried to get my friends to either. I do not Know of anyone in the school who does drink or do drugs.

Owen Valley Middle School
626 Indiana 46, Spencer, IN  47460
Last modified Owen Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Owen Valley Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top