Taylorsville Elementary School 2

Posted May 18, 2010
The teachers are expecting the parents to do all the work at this school. I am very disappointed, I went here as a child and it has went down hill. I wish some of the teachers here were not bullys and they would hire older teachers with more experience. This school even allows convicted felons to attend field trips. Some parents are made to do back ground checks and some apparently are not . Very dissapointed!!

Taylorsville Elementary School 4

Posted September 22, 2008

Taylorsville Elementary School 5

Posted May 23, 2008

Taylorsville Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2008
They have done a wonderful job with my autistic niece and have a great staff.... actually wish I could take alot of them with me next year..

Taylorsville Elementary School 1

Posted October 16, 2007

Taylorsville Elementary School
Po Box 277, Taylorsville, IN  47280
Last modified Taylorsville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylorsville Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.