Posted August 14, 2011
Everyone has worked with my wife and I to insure our daughter has the best education and safe environment we expect and request out of the school system. The school has a great open door policy to speak to not only the Principle but also all the teachers involved with our daughter s education. I very much like the No Bully policy the school has implemented the last several years.

Posted March 23, 2010

William Tell Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Because it has the No bully policy very good for everone. A very good school

Posted October 28, 2008
This school's quality of teachers and administrators is far superior to any other school my children have been in. The staff their is truly dedicated to helping ALL children learn and work toward achieving their true potential.

William Tell Elementary School 4

Posted December 02, 2007

William Tell Elementary School 1

Posted November 26, 2007

Posted March 12, 2006
William Tell is a very fine school! I've had two children attend there. The teachers are dedicated snd challenge the kids to do their best. They have an excellent and involved PTO and seem to work well with the top-notch administration.

William Tell Elementary School 1

Posted June 16, 2004
It is my impression that William Tell Elementary school's principle should work with parents and acknoweldge that parents are vital in a childs learning. I was very displeased with this school system therefore, I thought it was best that I remove my child from the system and transfer my child. It is also my opinion that the school should be up to date with its learning strategy. Very out of date learning is used here.

Posted January 25, 2004

William Tell Elementary School
1235 31st Street, Tell City, IN  47586
Last modified William Tell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Tell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.