Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Posted June 11, 2015
My son went to William tell elementary for seven years.. He is going to jr high this year. I am very pleased with the school. The teachers are very good. I loved sending my son there. I knew he was safe.. He learnt a lot there. For the most part. We like all the teachers. He is nervous to start new but it will be fine too. Thank you all the staff at William tell.. Thank you for teaching my son all he knows. He is a very smart and happy young man.. GOD BLESS

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted June 11, 2015
I feel some of the teachers were awesome. Some were too loud and not so caring. He had Mrs Shermershein and that was his favorite in seven years.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted June 11, 2015
I feel like some of the years there was a lot of homework to bring home but some of the classes were great with the amount. Overall really fair

Develops grit: Agree

Posted June 11, 2015
My son has learnt a lot from William tell. He enjoyed going there. And liked almost all his teachers

Develops respect: Agree

Posted June 11, 2015
I feel William tell is a good school for everyone. I feel they do care for the students

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted June 11, 2015
I feel William tell does try to teach the students all they can. Over all it is a good school..

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted June 11, 2015
Enjoyed sending my son to William tell. For the most part. They treated all the students the same.

Posted August 14, 2011
Everyone has worked with my wife and I to insure our daughter has the best education and safe environment we expect and request out of the school system. The school has a great open door policy to speak to not only the Principle but also all the teachers involved with our daughter s education. I very much like the No Bully policy the school has implemented the last several years.

Posted September 16, 2009
Because it has the No bully policy very good for everone. A very good school

Posted October 28, 2008
This school's quality of teachers and administrators is far superior to any other school my children have been in. The staff their is truly dedicated to helping ALL children learn and work toward achieving their true potential.

1235 31st Street, Tell City, IN  47586
Last modified William Tell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.