Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My son went to William tell elementary for seven years.. He is going to jr high this year. I am very pleased with the school. The teachers are very good. I loved sending my son there. I knew he was safe.. He learnt a lot there. For the most part. We like all the teachers. He is nervous to start new but it will be fine too. Thank you all the staff at William tell.. Thank you for teaching my son all he knows. He is a very smart and happy young man.. GOD BLESS

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

I feel some of the teachers were awesome. Some were too loud and not so caring. He had Mrs Shermershein and that was his favorite in seven years.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I feel like some of the years there was a lot of homework to bring home but some of the classes were great with the amount. Overall really fair

Develops character: Agree

Enjoyed sending my son to William tell. For the most part. They treated all the students the same.

Everyone has worked with my wife and I to insure our daughter has the best education and safe environment we expect and request out of the school system. The school has a great open door policy to speak to not only the Principle but also all the teachers involved with our daughter s education. I very much like the No Bully policy the school has implemented the last several years.

Because it has the No bully policy very good for everone. A very good school

This school's quality of teachers and administrators is far superior to any other school my children have been in. The staff their is truly dedicated to helping ALL children learn and work toward achieving their true potential.

Last modified William Tell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.