Posted January 30, 2013
Our children love Dixie Bee, and so do we! It is the most excellent school in tTerre Haute. I cannot say enough good things about it!!

Posted June 16, 2010
We moved to terre haute from India with a lot of anxiety as to how our son would adjust to a new environment and school and cannot say enough about what a wonderful school this is. With excellent teachers both for academics and other activites such as art, PE, a wonderful support staff and above all, a principal who is willing to lead by example. The school offers a variety of extra programs for children with talent. Our son was fortunate to be a part of this excellent academic institution.

Posted January 21, 2010
teachers at this school seem to really care about each individual student in their class. My child just loves going to Dixi Bee, My child can already read at a first/second grade level and he is only in kindergarden. All of these teachers are great.

Posted September 17, 2009

Posted May 27, 2008

Posted May 04, 2008

Dixie Bee Elementary School 1

Posted March 26, 2008

Dixie Bee Elementary School 0

Posted March 21, 2008
Dixie Bee is an excellent school. Great teachers, lots of extra curricular activities. Tons of parental involvement opportunities. It seems like we receive info on a new fundraiser every other week, but I guess that's all part of raising money for great programs. I've been thrilled with the education my kids have received at Dixie Bee. I would recommend it over any other in Terre Haute.

Dixie Bee Elementary School 4

Posted December 26, 2007

Dixie Bee Elementary School 1

Posted December 15, 2007

Dixie Bee Elementary School
1655 Jessica Drive, Terre Haute, IN  47802
Last modified Dixie Bee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dixie Bee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.