Terre Haute, IN

Sarah Scott Middle School 5

Posted January 17, 2014
Great School! Teachers are great! Principal is excellent! Wonderful School! My child says the school is amazing too!

Sarah Scott Middle School 1

Posted December 11, 2012
This school has turned into a joke since Mark Miller took over. Teachers are biased, they make mockeries of struggling students and have little concern for their students futures. Punishment and rules seem to be more of a priority than teaching our children. Bullying is a huge problem, teacher favoritism and bigotry. I don't recommend sending any child there.

Sarah Scott Middle School 5

Posted November 08, 2012
My kids got a wonderful experience there with fantastic educators and administrators who really cared about kids. What a wonderful school!

Sarah Scott Middle School 1

Posted December 23, 2011
This was the worst school I ever went to as a child. None of the teachers knew what they were talking about and taught outrageous things. One teacher I had told us that every American who didn't vote should be rounded up and shot. All my teachers let students sleep in class and looked the other way when bullies did there thing. They also passed every child regardless of grades to improve the school's reputation. I'm hoping these staff have moved on from there by now, but it shows the caliber to which they hold their educational standards. Low.

Sarah Scott Middle School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
has the best music curriculum and gets down to basics, instead of worrying about quotas and numbers.

Sarah Scott Middle School 4

Posted October 02, 2007
Although the school has a wide variety in the student population, I have found the school to excel in the education of my children. They have participated in music, sports, and before- and after-school programs. The teachers and principal clearly care about the success of the students in this school!

Sarah Scott Middle School
1000 Grant Street, Terre Haute, IN  47802
Last modified Sarah Scott Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sarah Scott Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top