Bad
Good

My son loves this school! Everyone there knows him and high-fives him as he goes through the halls. All of his teachers have been great and all have allowed him room for movement (he is mildly autistic & has a movement tick). He is in the G/T class this year and is so happy. The principal is wonderful and if there is a problem, talking to her is easy. I can see why some have complained about the front desk, but they do their job albeit a bit grumpily. This is the best school in our area & we love it!

My son loves his teacher ans his new friends. However, I am displeased with the office staff. They are rude and not very friendly. I asked them about volunteering and they made me feel as if they didn't need me.

My son love going to Sugar Grove and is learning very well. I feel like despite the large class size he is being given the attention he needs. I also feel that the staff is very easy going and I have yet to see them without a smile!

Totally agree!! The office staff is so ridiclous. They all seem miserable, unfriendly and although I love the principle and the teachers I know - wow- what is the deal with that staff??

I sent my 2 girls to Sugar Grove this year after homeschooling them for a few years. They were welcomed by their teachers and principal and are thriving. I am pleased with this school except for one thing...I find the office staff to be unfriendly, unsmiling, and at times very rude. Knowing I have to pass them anytime I visit the school makes it an unpleasant prospect. My children have reported to me the same treatment from the front secretaries.

My wife went to this school when she was a little girl, so when we were ready to buy a home we knew school district would be important. My oldest goes to Sugar Grove and they have amazing teachers and staff. We look forward to living here as long as we have children young enough to go to Sugar Grove.

Sugar Grove is a large school with a family friendly atmosphere. The teachers and staff care about and get to know the students and their parents whenever possible. With more teacher resources and special education staff this school could rate even higher.

Last modified Sugar Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.