Bad
Good

I have two kids who have gone/are going to Terre Town and both have had wonderful experiences. My now senior son had difficulties while at Terre Town that were, with the help of a wonderful teacher, later found to be ADD due to complications at birth. It was with the help of that very special teacher that we were able to get him help for his issues and he has had a successful school career ever since. With my third grader, I have found that some of the same teachers are still there and are now doing a fantastic job for her too. I cannot imagine a better school for my children to attend to get the strong foundation that they need for success in school and in life. Thank you Terre Town!!!

this is a great school they realy care for all the kids and its like a big family there and iam glad i am apart of it they help you when u need it and they are all great thank you teachers and staff and a big thank you to the greastest principal we love you

My daughter is on active duty and was stationed away from home for almost one year. It was very difficult for my grand-daughter to start kindergarten without her mother. The school was attentive to her needs and after a rough start, she blossomed into a child that loved going to school. The leadership of that school is great. And her teacher has taught her to tell time, already! Five stars from me.

My son went to Terre Town from K to 5th and I cannot image him going to a better school. The teachers are wonderful. My son consistently had difficulty with his school work and attention in class. His 2nd grade teacher brought this to my attention and, after discussing his difficulties with her, I had him tested and found that he has ADD. Had she not cared enough to bring this to my attention, he would have continued having difficulties and would have probably been held back because of it. Because of her dedication to her students, we were able to take action and take steps to help him overcome his difficulties. He is now on the honor roll at Otter Creek and I feel that I have Mrs. Monroe to thank for that. I look forward to my daughter starting there next year.

We have had three kids attend there. This is the biggest elementary school in the county. They do not meet the educational needs of their students and now face losing title I funding as a result.

I really like this school.My daughter loves her teachers and she loves the new principal mra. Taylor

I love Tere town school, I used to work in the school and know first hand how innovatiove and creative each teacher is in making learning fun for students. My daughter goes to terre town and she loves the school as well.

Last modified Terre Town Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.