Posted November 11, 2011
I agree that a great school has excellent teachers, strong leadership, and good academic programs. I am sorry to report that this school is lacking in the first area. My great-niece was walking to the car to be picked up by my nephew, and a teacher there called her over and berated her regarding her appearance in front of her peers, and unfortunately for the teacher, in front of my nephew. My great-niece went home in tears, and her father pulled her out of the school the next day. This kind of behavior is inexcusable on the part of an adult when a teen's ego is so fragile at this stage of development. I hope the teacher was severely reprimanded.

Posted July 20, 2007
The school is baptist. They believe contemporary worship styles are not of God. The environment is depressing because of the strict rules; lack of ever being outside. The school is in a church basement. All the food served for lunch is bought at Sam's club and microwaved. Baptist bread anyone?

Terre Haute Christian School 4

Posted November 09, 2006

Posted August 17, 2005
- a former student
The acedemic programs in my opinion are just not up to standards. Things are taught in a warped way since it is christian teachings. As for music ,art, and sports it is sadly lagging behind choir is not music appreciation. There is no 'art' taught and having only basketball is pathetic. I would also like to address the seperation of girls and boys. This is not real life. We aren't going to be separated as adults and I think that if you are going to send your child to this school they are going to be socially and educationally behind their peers.

Terre Haute Christian School 5

Posted September 20, 2004
Terrefic cirriculum and the best teachers in the state. Welcoming environment and warm atmosphere. The staff is always asking for ways to help.

Terre Haute Christian School
2500 East Margaret Avenue, Terre Haute, IN  47802
Last modified Terre Haute Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Terre Haute Christian School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.