Community Christian School 5

Posted September 26, 2012
Amazing school. I have two children now in school here. The class sizes are much smaller than area public schools and children are given more time and attention to their strengths and weaknesses. The entire staff is wonderful and full devoted.

Community Christian School 5

Posted March 22, 2006
Awesome school! My son is in kindergarten and was reading by Christmas! My son did not attend preschool and in the beginning I had concerns about the classes being a full day. However, my son loves this school and looks forward to school every day. He is reading better than my friends' kids that are in first and second grades in public school. Music, art, and library classes are provided on specific days of every week. Chapel is once a week where Bible songs and scripture verses are rehearsed which is my son's favorite activity. Every day, teachers pray together and with the children for prayer requests given by the children. Many after school parent involvement activites are planned throughout the year. Grades K to 5th grade are available. Smaller class sizes with caring and Godly teachers and administrative staff. Very much worth the monthly tuition.

Community Christian School
2000 North 13th Street, Terre Haute, IN  47804
Last modified Community Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Community Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.