Covered Bridge Spec Ed Dist 5

Posted March 24, 2010
This school has gotten my overly developmentally delayed child communicating more and becoming more socially interactive. The school teaches my child sign language for her delayed speech issues, as well as enuciating the words as well as showing her a picture of that item. I love it because I'm seeing her communicate in the best way she knows how by the special attention she is given and she is able to mimic the other children who are already talking to encourage her vocal and speaking skills.

Covered Bridge Spec Ed Dist
1320 Walnut Street, Terre Haute, IN  47807
Last modified Covered Bridge Spec Ed Dist is a Public school that serves grades K-12
Covered Bridge Spec Ed Dist Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.