Indian Creek Middle School 5

Posted April 27, 2012
Great school. Kids are rewarded for doing a good job. Love the majority of the teachers and principal. Pay attention to the negative reviews grammar and spelling errors - that pretty much explains it.

Indian Creek Middle School 1

Posted March 02, 2010
I'm a student it ICMS, and personally, i hate this school. The students are major bullies, the teachers cuss at students. you will regret sending your children here. dont make that mistake, send them somewhere were they can get a real education

Indian Creek Middle School 5

Posted November 20, 2004
I go to Indian Creek! I'm an 8th grader! I absolutly love it! It's small, and that's grat because we are like family! It's great. I'd would definatly consider this school! Breanne

Indian Creek Middle School
West Indian Creek Road, Trafalgar, IN  46181
Last modified Indian Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Creek Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.