Unionville Elementary School 5

Posted September 30, 2014
I love the way the teachers treat the kids as if they were their own. I am VERY happy with the new prinicpal this year!! She is on top of communication and the morale is so much better than before. I will always miss Mr. Marshall but I think Ms. Albright will be and is the perfect choice to continue the great tradition that Mr. Marshall set. The teachers, custodial and bus staff I cannot praise enough!! Thank you as this is our last year there and my kids are now moving to high school and JR. high after 6 grade graduation this year. I will miss this school and the teachers. Its been a great experience.

Unionville Elementary School 2

Posted May 04, 2010

Unionville Elementary School 5

Posted April 20, 2010

Unionville Elementary School
8144 Indiana 45, Unionville, IN  47468
Last modified Unionville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Unionville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top