Unionville, IN

Posted February 09, 2015
It's fabulous to see my child known and loved so uniquely. Unionville educates each child according to their individual needs.

Posted January 17, 2015
Unionville is unique in that 3 or 4 generations of students will attend school events and they will share the good times that they shared at the school. The teachers have gone above and beyond to help our son including before and after school. Thanks to all the teachers.
2 people found this helpful

Posted January 16, 2015
We have been very impressed with Unionville Elementary School for our children. The charming school is almost 100 years old but has all the modern amenities of any new school. The small town feel of Unionville is inviting with a huge community support system. The parents, staff, PTO, teachers and community invest their time and monies back into the school. The Principal is supportive and innovative which creates a fun and exciting learning environment for teachers and students. Unionville utilizes Indiana University Outreach Programs for science, math, health and wellness. The college students bring their knowledge to our students and are very attentive towards them. This creates one more great educational experience for our children. The school has a beautiful property. It is surrounded by woods and has a pond for exploration. Unionville offers cub scouts, girl scouts and 4-H which all meet at the school. The Monroe County Parks and Recreation offers soccer, football, basketball and volleyball after school at Unionville. These amenities make it so easy for our children to be involved in many activities without leaving our community. Thank you Unionville and Go Arrows!!

Posted January 16, 2015
Unionville is an amazing school that has only improved with the addition of Ms. Albright as principle. Proud that my daughter currently attends and that our youngest will be there this fall.

Posted January 15, 2015
Great teachers who really care about your children. Great new principal, Ms. Albright, we needed her after the wonderful Dave!! Thank you for making Unionville whole again. My twins graduate and its bitter sweet this year. Will always treasure the teachers, and staff!!!

Posted January 15, 2015
UNIONVILLE is an amazing school. The teachers, principal and staff go above and beyond for the students which shows by how excited my kids are to go to school everyday!

Posted September 30, 2014
I love the way the teachers treat the kids as if they were their own. I am VERY happy with the new prinicpal this year!! She is on top of communication and the morale is so much better than before. I will always miss Mr. Marshall but I think Ms. Albright will be and is the perfect choice to continue the great tradition that Mr. Marshall set. The teachers, custodial and bus staff I cannot praise enough!! Thank you as this is our last year there and my kids are now moving to high school and JR. high after 6 grade graduation this year. I will miss this school and the teachers. Its been a great experience.

Unionville Elementary School 2

Posted June 27, 2013
Below Average, under funded. Great teachers but a snooty principal. The facilities need some updates as well.

Unionville Elementary School
8144 East State Road 45, Unionville, IN  47468
Last modified Unionville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Unionville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top