Bad
Good

Apparently bad reviews are not allowed, so I will try again. People should be allowed to make an informed decision. My daughter went to Washington from kindergarten through 7th grade. The middle school was amazing. Most of the teachers at the elementary school were amazing also, however I felt like the certain staff were only concerned with people who were higher class, so if you live in a sprawling farm house you will probably be okay. My daughter however was put on a school bus extremely ill, both times she told a teacher she was sick, and since it was more towards the end of the day, nobody wanted to be bothered, so she was put on the bus puking the first time, and put on the bus with 104 fever and abdominal pain the second time. I don't know why my review never makes it on here, but I have a right to tell my experience good or bad.

My son is in first grade at this school andhe absolutely lives it, as do I. His teacher, Mrs. Peterson is amazing and really connects with her students. My son is pretty active and antsy (as I'm sure most 7 year olds are) but she has so much patience and understanding. He has learned so much this school year. They are also very focused on parental involvement and showing how we can enhance our child's learning at home as well. There are many family nights ay the school which is great to get that sense of community and gives us all opportunities to bond with our children as well as other parents. I highly recommend this school!!

We moved from private school in other town to this school. My two children loved their new school as soon as they entered. The principal is very involved and takes everything very seriously.

The teachers and staff are the most caring people I have ever met. I have two boys attending and the attention they receive is amazing!

Last modified Washington Twp Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.