Paul Saylor Elementary School 0

Posted November 19, 2009
I was skeptical at first about this school, but now that we have to leave the area i am very aware about the greatness of the school. The teachers and other staff are very personable and understanding of each childs individual needs. They are kind people, and your child is lucky to have the care and attention of these great people, and we are very sad to leave the comfort of this great place. Thanks to the saylor staff ! all of you

Paul Saylor Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2009
Teachers try hard, Parents don't.

Paul Saylor Elementary School 5

Posted December 04, 2008

Paul Saylor Elementary School 0

Posted October 24, 2007
the teachers really care about the kids

Paul Saylor Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2004
I have found this school works well with my children's needs. It is warm environment and that helps the children grow. Very active school, several volunteers, and teachers who listen...Lisa P

Paul Saylor Elementary School 5

Posted April 06, 2004
- a former student
I am not a Parent I am 12 years old and I went there for KG, Pre 1st grade and 5 days of real 1st grade. It is a great school I think all the kids in Valparaiso should go there. They have great food, they teach the kids everything a kid would need to know before going into middle school, and they have a great staff. I hope you will take your kids there. Have a good day!

Paul Saylor Elementary School
331 Midway Drive, Valparaiso, IN  46383
Last modified Paul Saylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paul Saylor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.