Bad
Good

Cooks Corners Elementary School 3

Posted October 29, 2013
Students academic scores at Cooks Corners is dropping dramatically. Their ISTEP scores are worse than before. Anyone knows why?

Cooks Corners Elementary School 5

Posted October 31, 2007
I moved to Valparaiso Indiana 10 years ago and I was highly encouraged to move into Cooks Corners school district. I have 4 children and all have either gone through Cooks or/are currently enrolled. I love this school! I cannot say enough about the academics, the encouragement, and the family atmosphere that is created at Cooks. I am thankful for the staff at this school from the secretary to the nurse (my daughter is diabetic) to the teachers and aides, they are fantastic!

Cooks Corners Elementary School 5

Posted May 10, 2004
I came to this school when I was in 4th grade (now in seventh) from California. When my mom and I went to look at schools when we walked around and met the teachers I told her this is the one. The first day I was a little nervous like it is for everyone on there first day. When it was recess time almost every girl there wanted to play with me! I felt so welcome. Now and over the years I have to say that that school has done so much for me, I have gone into a great group of friends that I all met in 4th grade. Sometimes on my spare time I go back and see my teachers I love them so much, Mr.Webster my awesome 4th grade teacher and Mrs.Taylor my 5th grade teacher who retired this year. I highly recommed this school!

Cooks Corners Elementary School
358 Bullseye Lake Road, Valparaiso, IN  46383
Last modified Cooks Corners Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.