Posted January 09, 2012
South Haven Christian School has been a God send to my children's education the dedication of the staff and the small class size has made all the difference in my children's education.

Posted January 09, 2012
SHCS is a place where the teachers teach because they love to teach! You will feel God's presence when you walk through the doors. It is a wonderful change from crowded classes and bulleying. My boys know more about the Bible than I do..and live it out everyday! It is worth every penny and I'd do anything to make sure they can stay there!

Posted July 14, 2009

South Haven Christian School 0

Posted May 19, 2009
My son made D's and F's in public school. They told me he needed to be held back. I sign him up here, he is a B student. He cant be more proud of himself.His parents are very proud too. I love what it has done for us!!!!

Posted April 07, 2009
I love this school. My son is doing great and his teacher is an amazing person. Thank you! My son came here after struggling in a Charter school, and he is doing 100% better here! I love this school!

Posted August 17, 2008
I love this school! I have four childeren and they all go to this school. They teachers and staff care so much for the childeren. You can feel their love when you talk to the staff. They keep God in the center of learning.

Posted July 07, 2008
We love this school. Our daughter started here when she was 3, she is so intelligent and she was learning in prek what my niece was learning in k5. The curriculum in this school is ahead of most public schools. the teachers here are the most genuine and caring people you will ever find in a school system. it is very expensive , however it is worth every cent!! my daughter just loves going to school here. she learns alot and we have seen a difference in her mannerisms. she is more polite than most kids her age. I highly reccommend this school .

Posted June 19, 2007
This school has caring, geniune teachers who instill an above average education. They provide supplemental classes in art, music, p.e, and computers. I would highly recommend this school to lay a great educational and spiritual foundation for any child .

South Haven Christian School
790 Juniper Road, Valparaiso, IN  46385
Last modified South Haven Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
South Haven Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.