Wabash, IN

Posted October 20, 2009
Caring, involved teachers and administration. Good teacher-parent communication.

Posted October 15, 2008
I have a daughter in 2 and 3 grade that are new to this school this year and the changes in them have been wonderful! My older daughter was severly shy and had always struggled in reading.Since starting O.J. she now participates in class and loves to read! Both my daughters have a new confidence in themselves and even respect each other more!

Posted March 25, 2006
I think O.J. has been great for my son. I really have liked all of his teachers. They all seem to care about actually teaching the kids about respect for others politeness, courtesy etc. I think they involve the parents as much as the parents wish to be involved. The courses are accelerated enough so the kids aren't too bored at least mine isn't. Good Job O.J.!

O J Neighbours Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2005

O J Neighbours Elementary School
1545 North Wabash Street, Wabash, IN  46992
Last modified O J Neighbours Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
O J Neighbours Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top