Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted March 09, 2016
Waldron Elementry is a fantastic school. There has been a huge movement in the community to better the schools and the to get more involvement throughout the district. There have been massive improvements and huge strides being taken to insure that all students are receiving the best possible education. When sending a child to Waldron Elementry you can feel assured that they are not only going receive a great education from teachers who genuinely care, but that they have an entire cheer section behind them with the community who loves to see each and every student excel.

Waldron Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted March 09, 2016
Teachers take initiative to develop differentiated lesson plans to be able to reach each and every students needs.

Waldron Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2007
Waldron Elementary is a good school! There are a few teachers that could use a lesson on personality and kindness, though.

Posted April 23, 2007
Waldron Elementary is a wonderful school and I would not send my children anywhere else. The staff and teachers are there for the chidlren and that is the way it should be. You walk in and they know who you are without having to ask. Me and my husband moved to Waldron from a big city to raise our children and I appreciate our decision everytime there is a school event. There is something to be said about small town schools!!

Posted May 12, 2006
Waldron Elementary is a great school. I think it's wonderful that when I step into the building, the ladies at the front desk know who my children are and what classroom they are in without even asking my name. My children make very good grades, and I attribute it to the fact that the classrooms are small and each child gets plenty of attention. My husband and I are very happy with this school

Posted April 24, 2006
This school is wonderful. My daughter is excelling in all her studies. I see first hand in many areas of her studies where she is more adcanced then some of my nieces and nephews who attend other schools. It is a small school, and this allows the teachers and principal to get to know each child. I am very greatful that my child is attending this school.

Waldron Elementary School
Po Box 38, Waldron, IN  46182
Last modified Waldron Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.