Waldron, IN

Posted February 26, 2009

Posted November 20, 2007

Waldron Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2007
Waldron Elementary is a good school! There are a few teachers that could use a lesson on personality and kindness, though.

Posted April 23, 2007
Waldron Elementary is a wonderful school and I would not send my children anywhere else. The staff and teachers are there for the chidlren and that is the way it should be. You walk in and they know who you are without having to ask. Me and my husband moved to Waldron from a big city to raise our children and I appreciate our decision everytime there is a school event. There is something to be said about small town schools!!

Posted May 12, 2006
Waldron Elementary is a great school. I think it's wonderful that when I step into the building, the ladies at the front desk know who my children are and what classroom they are in without even asking my name. My children make very good grades, and I attribute it to the fact that the classrooms are small and each child gets plenty of attention. My husband and I are very happy with this school

Posted April 24, 2006
This school is wonderful. My daughter is excelling in all her studies. I see first hand in many areas of her studies where she is more adcanced then some of my nieces and nephews who attend other schools. It is a small school, and this allows the teachers and principal to get to know each child. I am very greatful that my child is attending this school.

Waldron Elementary School
Po Box 38, Waldron, IN  46182
Last modified Waldron Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waldron Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top