Waterloo, IN

Waterloo Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2014
In my opinion this school is not very good. When my daughter first started at Waterloo Elementary, her test scores were really high because I had worked with her a lot before she started kindergarten. They made absolutely no effort to keep her on track. Now her scores are average. This school was also using Common Core math curriculum. That didn't help at all. I am not impressed. Also the office staff can be very rude.

Waterloo Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2013
Waterloo has really been trying to make some changes this year!! Things already are looking much better!! They have an amazing teaching but don't always get the kudos they deserve. This school has a no tolerance bullying program in place and being at the school as much as I am it seems to be working great!! I see great things in the future for waterloo!! sadly my one complaint is that there is not very much parent involvement in this community!! That needs to change!!

Waterloo Elementary School 5

Posted March 31, 2011
I want to thank the staff of the head start program at Waterloo. My Grandson Jacen Powell attended the program this year and I can't believe the difference in him. He didn't speak very much at all, but now he asks questions, sings, his communication is so much better. We are so grateful to each and every one of you. April is Autism Awareness month, and we wanted everyone to be aware of your accomplishments with my Grandson. Linda Powell

Waterloo Elementary School 5

Posted February 11, 2010

Waterloo Elementary School
300 East Douglas Street, Waterloo, IN  46793
Last modified Waterloo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waterloo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top