West Lafayette, IN

Klondike Middle School 5

Posted June 03, 2014
Klondike Middle School is the best school I have ever attended I am a 6th Grader going on 7th. All of the teachers so far have been super nice and the best I have ever had! Right now I have a vocabulary at the 10th Grade level. All of the teachers are amazing. But just remember this is an opinion, other people may not have the same thoughts as I do.

Klondike Middle School 1

Posted August 17, 2013
When I attended this school, the teachers were astoundingly terrible at their job. It was clear in all three years there, none of them wanted to be there. I am absolutely shocked to see a GreatSchools rating of 8/10 for this school at the time of this review. I have no idea how such uncaring and uncommitted faculty could swing a rating that high. I recommend that whoever is in charge of the rating system to scrutinize this school a little closer. If you live in this school district and have children, I can say that I do highly recommend Klondike Elementary, but you absolutely must avoid the Middle School AT ALL COSTS.

Klondike Middle School 5

Posted April 20, 2013
This school is awesome. They have really great teachers, and also you have so much fun at end of each quarter such as going to Golden Coral ... ect.

Posted February 27, 2013
The school and the staff are nice. What's up with the receptionist who sits at her PC and will not get up to assist anyone that walks in the front office? You don't know if your child will receive messages or items left for them during the day. Is it really so hard to stand up and walk all that way?

Klondike Middle School 1

Posted May 11, 2011
Klondike might be the worst excuse for a school, ever imaginable. Lets just say the principal is an EVIL power-hungry witch, as are many of the teachers. If you want your child to be bullied/harassed, and go through a horrible 3 years, KMS is the place to go.

Klondike Middle School

Posted September 16, 2008
I feel klondike is an awesome school. My children have been in two other school districts and this one by far has been the most helpful with the transition. The staff has been wonderful. I believe the fact that there is such a diverse student body, gives my children the opportunity to experience all different types of cultures.

Klondike Middle School 3

Posted August 26, 2006
'I am a student at KMS right now. There are very many opportunities for kids at KMS. I am a volleyball and on the cheer team, IT'S GREAT!. The parents aren't to involved unless it's a dance because there are a groups of kids who need chaperones there. But it's mostly Mrs. Cannon the (great)principal who really does anything. There are teachers there who are VERY rude to the kids(experienced) such as the library secretary. But most of them you can see that they love kids and they love their job! -Proud student of KMS! 06-07

Posted November 14, 2005
I have been a student at KMS for three years now, and it is a wonderful place to learn. What I love the most about it is how the teachers get involved and care about how well their students do. Klondike is great academically and at extra curricular activities. Our teams are so good because they know that you have to be doing well in the classroom because you represent your school. As in every school, there are wonderful teschers and teachers who aren't as good. However, regardless of how much their students like them, they provide a safe learning environment. I feel completely safe at school, and the teachers and staff want you to learn. KMS is a great school and a great place to learn. -A proud KMS student

Posted August 12, 2005
I personally think KMS is a wonderful school!!! I have been to many different schools and none of them compare to Klondike at all! There are plenty of extra-curricular activities, but you must be doing well in the classroom to participate. That is wonderful! Most of the teachers are great and the head/main people are wonderful!!! I dare you to find a school where you completely agree with the standards and actions of every teacher! Everybody is different and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I personally have some teachers that I don't agrere with in practically any way, but there is no way that a few 'bad apples' are going to keep me from this wonderful school! A word of advice for you if you or your child are having some problems with a teacher then you could go to the principal, Mr.Guth, or the councelor,Mr.Page and one of them could help you resolve the issue. You could also simply request that your child be removed from that class or not placed in it and switch to a different teacher instead. Thank you for reading and I hope that if you join Klondike Middle School that your experience was as great as mine!!!

Klondike Middle School 2

Posted August 22, 2004
The school is ok but needs some improvment. For one thing they need better math teachers. They are not very good at all. Also, the school refuses to fire some teachers that have hazed students from year to year. With these changes the school would be much better.

Klondike Middle School
3307 Klondike Road, West Lafayette, IN  47906
Last modified Klondike Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Klondike Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top