Posted August 12, 2013
My children have been enrolled in Pleasantview for 3 months now. I can't say enough great things about this daycare/preschool! I feel so thankful that our family found Pleasantview childcare! They offer wonderful teachers who really care about each child, fun curriculum and fun activities for the kids with a Christian atmosphere!

Posted February 13, 2013
The teachers are wonderful as well as the principal. This school offers low class sizes and caring teachers, they have every child's future on their minds. They truly care about children and do everything they can to keep quality education affordable.

Pleasantview Christian School 3

Posted December 12, 2007
My first child attended preschool and pre-K at this school. I can only give this school an average rating now that I am more familiar with other schools in the area. I did feel the teachers were wonderful and their playground was fabulous, but I was not completely comfortable with the environment and the church teachings that took place every Wednesday. Preschool programs take place during their church services. They also refused to let my second child attend preschool there because he has a food allergy.

Posted January 19, 2006
This is a fantastic program. The small class size with low student to teacher ratio is perfect for my child. The enviroment is friendly and welcoming while providing excellent academics. The students are able to explore their personal talents in a positive environment. I highly reccomend this school for pre school through Kindergarten (as I have yet to experience the higher grade levels).

Pleasantview Christian School
3509 Soldiers Home Road, West Lafayette, IN  47906
Last modified Pleasantview Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Pleasantview Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.