Montessori School Of Great 1

Posted July 12, 2011
Really bad experience here......cult-like feel. Mean teacher, uncaring principal. They also would not give me my money back, but I would not allow my child to stay.

Montessori School Of Great 5

Posted December 06, 2008
Montessori School of Greater Lafayette presently has an elementary school from 1st through 3rd in a multi-age classroom. It has a hands-on math and science curriculum with a multi-cultural curriculum. Montessori children learn to work as a community, treat each other with respect and become confident learners and speakers. They also learn to do independent research. The Elementary at Montessori School of Greater Lafayette is in a house on the campus with an intimate and warm atmosphere where children share responsibility and a love of learning.

Montessori School Of Great 5

Posted November 10, 2008
Great introduction to school starting at an early age usually, 2 in the Toddler class, going through the lower Elementary grades, Montessori has been a great experience for both my children and I, as we bonded not only as a family but as a community.

Contact Information

Po Box 2311
West Lafayette, IN 47996

Montessori School Of Great
Po Box 2311, West Lafayette, IN  47996
Last modified Montessori School Of Great is a private school that serves grades PK-3
Montessori School Of Great Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.