Bad
Good

Posted January 07, 2015
This is an amaZing school in every way!! Staff are all so friendly and the academics are outstanding!

Posted November 23, 2010
All three of my children attend Burnett Creek and I can't imagine them going to school anywhere else. The faculty at this school really care about what they are doing and it is obvious to me everytime I go to my children's classrooms. They not only teach children the basics but through the schools "Life Skills" they teach the children how to be better people. Faculty not only are happy to have parents help out in the classroom they encourage it. All of my children love going to school and through the support of both the faculty and myself and my husband they are all currently at a level that is above average for their ages.

Posted April 21, 2010
Every single thing that the faculty and staff do is focused on child education and development. Our kids are being taught by the best and the brightest.

Posted April 20, 2010
Burnett Creek Elementary is an excellent school they take great pride in education and parent involvement. They encourage parents to come at any time and greet them with an overwhelming welcome. The music teacher Mrs Stearns is nothing short of phenomenal the way she teaches our children's the music and goes above and beyond to not only have the kids sing but they dance and use props very amazing especially for elementary school.

Posted April 20, 2010
Burnett Creek Elementary is a great school because of the staff and parents that put so much time and effort into making it what it is GREAT! It is so nice to go in on any given day and see a parent helping out. The line of communication between the school and parents is great. Easy to get and answer to any question. No one is a stranger! I always feel so welcome by all the staff. I love to eat lunch with my daughter or help out in her class when I can. She loves to go to school because the staff makes it fun! I can't wait for my youngest to start in the fall so she can have the same fun that my oldest is having. The way the staff works with each child and makes them feel like they are special even if they are not working at the same level as their peers is great. My daughter has improved her reading so much because she has teachers that care and what her to be the best she can be. They take their time with each child and have the best ideas and help for parents so we can keep it going at home and over the summer. This school ROCKS!

Posted April 20, 2010
Top notch education, excellent teachers and staff. Supportive learning and personal environment. I could not be happier with the school!

Posted April 20, 2010
Each year I am more impressed with the leadership, teachers and staff. The focus is always on the kids, encouraging and supporting them to be and do their best academically and in all aspects of their growth.

Burnett Creek Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2010
My niece goes there and I see positive results with her education and general behavior.

Posted October 20, 2009
Both my children have attended grades K - 5th and we all agree it is a 5 Star school. The teachers, principal and office staff are all amazing. I am happy my children were able to attend Burnett Creek in West Laf, In

Posted September 20, 2009
My granddaughter went to Burnett Creek K-5. She is a very bright child who also happens to be ADHD and dyslexic. We have had wonderful support from BCES with a terrific principal and great teachers who all strive to help all children achieve their personal best. We now have a second grandchild at BC and continue to receive super help, support, etc.

5700 North 50 West, West Lafayette, IN  47906
Last modified Burnett Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.