Posted April 08, 2012
I went to west newton 1-4 grade and i have to say it was the best school i had ever gone too. I got along with the kids nicely.the teachers teach u well abd it is easy to learn and u have like school events that u can go to off of school ours like tgere is this one time everyyear wear u pay a doller for a peice of ducttape and u ductape ur principal to the.wall and it is really fun and educational experiance.

West Newton Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
West Newton is the best school because the teachers there are fantastic. My son's teacher Mrs. Huffman is going above and beyond to help my son with his academic challenges.

Posted October 23, 2007
Both of my boys go to West Newton and it is by far one of the best schools! Every teacher in that building cares about the kids and goes above and beyond the 'norm' to make sure each kid knows they are cared about! I love this school =)

Posted October 03, 2007
Two of my children have attended West Newton and they love it. The school has a welcoming family-type environment. My children have done well in the structured classrooms, and they enjoy the special classes such as PE, art, computer, and music. Parents are involved in many aspects of the school, including several PTA sponsored events. The overall quality of school programs is excellent.

West Newton Elementary School 2

Posted August 23, 2007

Posted February 10, 2007
- a former student
I love West newton I go there but I soon have to go to intermadiet.I love these teachers mr.Bright,Mrs. Castle, Mrs. henson, and Mrs. easton!

Posted March 10, 2005
My two daughters went to West Newton and loved it. I believe that the staff and parents of this school truely care about each and every child. I have never seen so much participation in extra activities by staff memebers as I have seen here. They have helped me teach both my girls 'if a job is worth doing it is worth doing right'. The children and parents of West Newton are very fortunate to have a caring staff that give nothing but 120% at all times. I thank each and everyone of the West Newton Staff and parents for everything you have taught my childen. You are greatly appreciated and will never be forgotten.

West Newton Elementary School
7529 Mooresville Road, West Newton, IN  46183
Last modified West Newton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Newton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.