Bad
Good

My much younger brother attended SSES and our family loved it. They were very friendly and helpful, and the staff really try to get to know the families. So much so, that when I arrived to have lunch with him, before i could give my first name, the secretary said, 'You must be his oldest sister, he said you might come by today' Great school with lots of fun stuff for families who want to play an active role in their child's early years.

What a wonderful school! We have had a child at SSES for 2 years. We have had exceptional teachers in both the kindergarten and 1st grades with superior academic excellence. The principal is 1st rate as well. Overall the school gets a 5 star rating from our family as well as many others in our community. This school has a very involved group of parents in the PTO who work closely with the principal and teachers. We will be sad to leave this school due to a job transfer. I doubt we will find a school as unique and genuine as the one we have been blessed with for 2 years. Extracurricular activities in this school are booming! Many, many choices in Westfield within the school and community. Shamrock Springs Elementary School is great and we would highly recommend it to anyone coming to our area!

My daughter is new to SSES this year. The staff has been tremendously helpful. Her teacher was willing to meet with me. The assistant principal also met with me to make sure my daughter was adjusting well to public school. I feel my daughter is getting a top notch education. She is receiving one-on-one reading instruction everyday. She gets to go to art, PE, music or the library every week. The PTO is very active and has a ton of after school enrichment programs like science, piano, and Spanish. I am impressed with this school's commitment to helping students achieve their personal best.

Last modified Shamrock Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.