Westfield, IN

Posted April 02, 2014
This school is terrific. I applied for a non resident application so that my grandchildren could attend this school. The teachers and staff are friendly and informative. They keep you up to date on everything going on with your kids. They are on top of everything new and innovative that will help the children learn and RETAIN. This entire school system is a shining star among schools in Indiana. The rest of the state should follow their example.

Posted September 27, 2013
Washington Woods is excellent. I have had all three of my kids attend this school and I give this school nothing but the highest in ratings. The remark about the test scores is totally inaccurate. The ISTEP scores for 2013 so far are that 95% of the 4th graders passed the Mathmatics portion and 91% of the 4th grades passed in Language Arts. On the NWEA testing in 2011-2012 90% of our students reached their growth targets. On the IREAD3 testing for 2012 in General Education 100% of our students passed. Kudos to DR. Williams and all of his staff for developing a great team and wonderful environment for my children to learn and to grow into successful young adults!

Posted September 26, 2013
I love this school. I've already but 1 child through there...now I have a 3rd grader

Posted September 26, 2013
My daughter loves everyone at Washington Woods, the staff is fantastic and the building is great. Dr. Williams is a fantastic principal and the students adore him.

Washington Woods Elementary School 1

Posted March 18, 2012
The office adminstrative staff is very unfriendly And unprofessional . I removed my child mid year .. Nice area, horrible school!

Posted February 10, 2012
This is a GREAT school - We have had our kids at WWES for 3 years and they are learning wonderfully. The teachers have all been fantastic and the other staff that we have encountered have all been A+. We tranfered in from a private school and have been nothing pleased. Much better learning experience than the private school. WWES Keep Up the Good work :-)

Posted January 03, 2011
Our family has moved many times so my boys and I are well versed in the cultures of other school districts. I can honestly recommend this school. I love the cirruculum and the attention my boys receive. The class sizes are just right, and the teachers are very attentive. I am shocked that anyone would negatively rate this school. My boys love it and don't ever want to move again.

Posted January 01, 2011
my 1st grader loves his teacher & his school. as a parent, the anti bullying program is both reassuring and refreshing. my son gets individual attention and each child learns at their own pace. we love washington woods and proudly give this school two thumbs up1

Washington Woods Elementary School 1

Posted December 01, 2010
I moved my child out of Washington Woods.I visited Shamrock, Maple Glen, Oak Trace and the staff of these schools are professional, welcoming, and kind. In Washington Woods, my family only experienced unkindness and unprofessionalism. I am glad that we are out of this school for good.

Washington Woods Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2010
WWES is a wonderful school. Totally focused on the needs of children. We had 3 kids go through this school. The staff is awesome, they love what they do and it shows! I have NEVER had a bad experience, In the 12 years we have been at WWES. Dr. Williams is the best!

Washington Woods Elementary School
17950 Grassy Branch Road, Westfield, IN  46074
Last modified Washington Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Woods Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top