Bad
Good

We can t recommend this school enough. After spending a year and half in a very substandard school, we moved back to Westfield just for the school system. Our child has an IEP, and every teacher, counselor, and administrator is concerned with making sure that she succeeds. They have a great program here, and that s not to even mention academics and sports. I cannot see my children going anywhere else. This is how a first class school system should be run. Thank you Westfield!

i go to this school right now and I love it soooo much! I love how involved you can get after school. You learn so much but have plenty of time to talk to your friends in between classes. right now, i"m in middle school. If you are looking to move to Westfield, I would!!!!!!!!!

We started our kids in private school, but had to switch to a public school. However, this school system is even better than the private school system. Now that we can afford to go back to a private school, we are keeping them in the Westfield school system. The teachers, facilities, and extra curricular activities are outstanding! The only area that has need for improvement is their sports facilities - especially football facilities.

I have had nothing but problems with Westfield Washington School System. My child went to school there from 1st grade through 8th grade. He has ADHD and it was a never ending battle to get the help he needed. No one cares and we were just a major thorn in the side. Obviously my childs education and sucess didn't mean anything to them. We are now switching school systems so that he can suceed.

I can't not say enough about the teachers at this school. We just moved away, and it is a real shame. This school has a wonderful enviorment, and it is very safe. If you are moving in to the Indianapolis area, then you should definitly check out this school. I recommend Kris Devereaux and Ryan Cook. They are fabulous.

Last modified Westfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.