Westfield, IN

Posted November 21, 2013
My school is a great place. I have been there since my first year of preschool. The school is like a second home to me. I know all the teachers, and all the teachers know me. The principal is always involved with the students. I think you will enjoy St. Maria Goretti very much. I know i will miss it when I graduate!

Posted October 01, 2013
St. Maria Goretti just received designation as a U.S. Department of Education's 2013 National Blue Ribbon School. As one of its Exemplary High Performing" schools, SMG had to place in the top 15% of schools in the nation in both reading and math assessments. Christ is at the center of everything this school does. Faith, academics and doing the right thing are a huge focus at SMG. The team of great staff, students, and parents makes our school community successful.

Posted May 28, 2013
The changes in the last 2 years have made this an outstanding school! Resource teachers in lower and middle grades ensure that all students get the help or enrichment that they need. Students are taught to keep Jesus as the center of all they do with emphasis on moral development and charitable works. This begins in preschool and continues throughout 8th grade. Students come in as young children and leave as young, faithful leaders.

Saint Maria Goretti School 4

Posted December 08, 2009
Great Catholic school. I wish I could give a 4.5 star. The school is still fairly young but is growing each year. The teachers and staff truly care about the kids. God is the center of all they do, but the academic standards are high as well. I only gave them 4 stars because if your child falls outside of the norm, either high or low, there aren't a lot of opportunities. That's changing, but it's still not on par with the public schools for advanced classes or LD classes.

Posted June 09, 2009
it is an excelent school with the best teachers and students. it is probably the best shoolin Indiana.

Posted August 22, 2003
St. Maria is a fantastic school! We have had all four of our boys attend this school and everything from the principal's leadership and involvment in every aspect of our school to the faith that our pastor teaches our children in his homily's twice a week at the school day mass leads to an education that cannot be topped! Faith values in combination with great teachers, great extra curricular activities for everyone equals the best elemantry school in Westfield!

Saint Maria Goretti School
17104 Spring Mill Road, Westfield, IN  46074
Last modified Saint Maria Goretti School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Maria Goretti School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top