Posted August 11, 2010
I think that Maple Glen is one of the finest elementaries around! As a former substitues teacher for Westfeld, and also working with the surrounding school districts, I have to say that this elementary far surpasses all others. The teachers are wonderful and taylor the academics to the individual needs of each student. I really didn't know that there were principals out there that are as wonderful as Mr. Montalone. I would suggest this school to anyone trying to get their children off to a good start.

Posted June 26, 2008
Maple Glen is a best elementary school in Westfield and the safest and warmest school that we ever been in. We came from high rated Colorado and Wisconsin elementary schools and we just found that Maple Glen is exceptional in many aspects. People in front office are wonderful. Mr. Montalone is a great leader, hard-working, down to earth principal. Our favorite teacher is Mrs. Hanlin. She is the most wonderful and caring teacher that we've ever had. She cares about your children, not just academically but very much she cares about their well being generally. She knew my son very well and what he needed. I just wish there are more teachers like her. She does things way beyond just teaching. We feel lucky having her as our son's teacher and a friend. He just adores her. I would highly recommend this school and Mrs. Hanlin.

Posted January 25, 2008
My 3yr old daughter started school this year, transitioning from the First Steps speech program to the preschool program. I am very impressed with the school system and all that they offer. The teachers that have been working with my daughter are great. I receive notes letting me know what she did in school that day, what the next day will involve and any other important information. They have come to my home twice, for in-home visits. I have to give the teachers/T.A's, principal, PTO, and bus drivers/helpers and A+. They have made both my daughter and my first experience with this school a great one. Thank you, to all who have been a part of this wonderful experience (Mrs Mitchel, Mrs Parker, Mrs. Welch, Mary Ann & Lois, her bus driver/helper). Mrs. Ann Nieman

Posted September 26, 2007
Maple Glen is a fabulous place. We are moving out of state and are very sad to leave MGE. I have used greatschools.org while looking in Kentucky and the parent comments tell way more than test scores! Maple Glen is teaching our kids how to be better people - they live the 'Maple Glen Pledge' and I am so grateful to have had my two children gain that perspective. I was afraid when my kids started school the values I was teaching at home would be compromised. Not so at Maple Glen - they're teaching that and more!

Posted June 23, 2007
Maple Glen is a fantastic new school in Westfield, Indiana. The teachers are of the highest quality with very inventive new programs for the students. The principal has the students in mind at all times. The school atmosphere is very welcoming and helpful as well as all of the staff. The science lab and library are top quality! The PTO is very involved and glad to welcome new families to Maple Glen.

Maple Glen Elementary
17171 Ditch Road, Westfield, IN  46074
Last modified Maple Glen Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Glen Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top