PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is a hidden gem in Westfield! The staff is the best and they truly care and love the children that they work with. Because everyone is so devoted to education - the kids learn and love learning. Even the science fair was fun! I had never heard of Montessori learning until we took our daughter there - and now I wish I could have had those opportunities as a child! Best place for any kid!!

There is no other school I know of that takes such a hands on approach to helping your child in all areas of his or her life. In Children's House they learned hands on daily life skills and progressed into geography, math, reading, history, science and so much more. My kindergardner knows all the continents, the 50 states, and all the countries in 4 continents, just started reading chapter books, and has been working on division with concrete materials. And while my daughter had the opportunity to jump ahead and go as far she wanted, my son in second grade had difficulty with some math and reading. So even as he worked on building those skills he progressed and enjoyed history, science, and geography. There aren't words to express how happy we are with Mrs. Lyman and all the teachers at MSW!

Our family has been at Montessori School of Westfield for 6 years now. I knew nothing about Montessori learning until we went there. It is a wonderful way for a child to learn! I wish more people knew about Montessori learning! MSW is beautiful and the staff is great! We love it!

Last modified Montessori School Of Westfield is a Private school that serves grades PK-8