Posted June 19, 2014
Westville School has offered not only my Daughter's but our family the opportunity to learn, grow, and be involved. The staff and administration have served to not just teach our children, but care for them as individuals as well. Your child's success is built not just on the school, but on us as parents too. My Daughter was able to not only attend Westville her Senior year but also nearby Purdue North Central for dual credit courses and finished high school with 33 credit hours in college. Being a small school it's true they cannot offer as many extra curricular courses, however being small allows more kids the opportunity to participate. We are proud parents of Westville School.

Westville High School 1

Posted June 18, 2014
This is the worst environment I had to work in. The administration doesn't control the misbehavior of the older kids as if scared of ruffling some feathers. I couldn't believe the lack of competence and professionalism at that school. I would never allow my own or anybody else's child go there.

Posted August 19, 2012
Love this school. Wouldn't want my children to go anywhere else! The teachers are excellent who know all of the students and work to make each one do their best. I love the fact that my children can graduate high school with college credits and help them get a head start.

Posted October 06, 2011
Great school!!! All around great leadership!!!! Great parents and well organized. Great sports and parent involvement.

Westville High School 0

Posted April 08, 2010
i love going to westville the classes are smaller so it helps with a more one on one approach and there really isnt major clicks or groups it seems like everybody has the ability to be everybody elses friend but since it is such a small school, it seems like rumors fly around faster than the truth

Westville High School 4

Posted June 16, 2009
Westville School is all about what you make it and how you get involved. There are a lot of opportunities, but you can't wait for them to come to you. Most of the teachers are great, there are a select few that think they run the place because of the teachers union. But most of them care about the kids. Yes, Westville has had better Principals than who they currently have, but the parents need to stay involved and don't take no for an answer. But it is like that everywhere. Through all of the adversity, my child was a very sucessful student, as were many others in her class. Many of them went on to further their educations and will make a difference society, because they were given the attention in a small school and their parents participated with them.

Posted May 15, 2009
Westville school is a wonderful school. I have a son that is a senior and in all sports and a sophomore daughter who as well is in all sports. As for boys sports coming 1st, thats false in my eyes. My daughter is totally supported in every way by teachers, principal and athletic directer. The ones who dont agree are maybe the ones who don't ever do anything as far as school activities,and for the ones who are picked on, i know the staff act on any complaint that kids bring to them. Quit putting a great school down, if you don't like the school, don't come to sporting events or anything.

Westville High School 0

Posted March 18, 2009
Going to a Westville basketball game is like a scene from the movie 'Hoosiers'-small town values and all heart. Let's hope that the Indiana legislature keeps quality small town schools like Westville and the Porter County Schools going.

Westville High School 4

Posted January 14, 2009
Westville is a great school for being small. I don't know how the faculty is now but 5 years ago I enjoyed almost every moment of it. Being small it is hard to offer more classes, and it's not the school's fault.

Westville High School 1

Posted December 15, 2008

Westville High School
207 East Valparaiso Street, Westville, IN  46391
Last modified Westville High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westville High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top