Posted July 02, 2014
My son attended Pleasant Crossing for 5 years. We have had a very positive experience from the welcoming office staff to an involved principal in the children's day to day activities to the teachers being so warm and caring. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for my sons early years of education.

Pleasant Crossing Elementary 3

Posted February 10, 2014
I really liked this school for my child until recently. My son is having difficulty both academically and behaviorally/emotionally. The principal has had absolutely nothing to do with my son and prob does not even know who he is. Well, we are moving next week and its a different elem. in the same district mind you. This principal denied my request for my son to finish the school year there and we are in the middle of feb! I'm fuming considering my sons issues and the current situation. When I raised all the reasons for my concern, he does not care! I plan on fighting for my sons sake and I do not care either! It's just not right!

Posted May 03, 2013
Love working at this school! Wonderful colleagues and administration. Teachers spend so much time developing instruction and reviewing data to better enhance instruction. I enjoy working with staff who recognize the time to have fun with students especially after "required" testing. Parents should always ask their child's teacher if they are concerned about what learning is taking place in the classroom.

Posted May 01, 2013
Wonderful School! Staff and Administrators care so much about their Students. My 3 children all attended PCES and They all 3 had very Loving and caring teachers that strived to give my children nothing but a excellent academic education.

Pleasant Crossing Elementary 3

Posted May 01, 2013
Wonderful teachers, horrible principal. If he would get out of the way and let his teachers work, this would be a 10-star school. He will continually stress the importance of regular attendance, at the same time telling you to keep your kids home if they have a fever. Early release Wednesdays for teacher 'in-service'? THoseteachers get out of that building so fast your head will spin. In the last 3 weeks of school, my student has seen 3 full feature length films: Finding Nemo, Wreck-it Ralph and Tangled. Sorry, it's soooo important they attend school so they can watch movies? Really? And then you expect parents and students to participate in a fund-raiser? Hoping the new superintendent will crack the whip, but that seems unlikely. Look folks, if the principal sends his kids to PRIVATE school, something is rotten in Denmark.

Posted April 30, 2013
Nothing but good things can be said about this staff and the administration. I've had three children go thru PCES and have never had a bad experience. My children have been loved and cared for by their teachers and have received an excellent education.

Posted April 30, 2013
My daughter has really excelled at Pleasant Crossing. She has made wonderful gains in reading. Her teachers have worked very hard to make sure that her individual needs have been met. She LOVES school! The teachers and staff have been nothing but great.

Posted April 23, 2013
Great School! All staff and administration really care about the children. The school is clean and safe. They offer many activities for student and parental involvement but some are not well attended. My children love it here.

Posted April 22, 2013
This school is great! The teachers work together and are so passionate about teaching! The principal is great and is always there to help.

Pleasant Crossing Elementary 1

Posted January 18, 2012
The principal at this school is awful! I totaly agree with him being an adult bully! He home schools his children and will tell you he doesn't even believe in the public school systems. He needs fired.

Pleasant Crossing Elementary
3030 North 125 West, Whiteland, IN  46184
Last modified Pleasant Crossing Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Crossing Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.