Whitestown, IN

Posted May 13, 2015
This school gives way to much homework to even begin with. I am a student here and I get home at 3:30 pm and don't go to bed until 10-11 pm. You have to take extra tests (NWEA) that other school don't have to take. You are REQUIRED to have laptops and do almost ALL of your homework online. This school sucks. I would go somewhere else. Don't listen to those ratings about how its a 4 star school..I hate it so much X.X

Posted May 06, 2015
I have been to Zionsville West Middle school and I hated it. The school lunches were designed in labs and are served from a cardboard box. This school also does not do anything to stop bullying, they play videos from the 90's about bullies who beat up kids for their lunch money. I had a friend who was constantly bullied and even though he went to the guidance office for help they did absolutely nothing the help him, so I was his only help.

Posted June 29, 2014
School does nothing to help with bullying. Asst principal very ineffective and unprofessional. Expected more from Zionsville schools.

Posted September 09, 2010
this school is awesome the lunches are great, and the consesion is cool too! The school is excellent

Posted October 20, 2009
Top notch staff and leadership. If you are considering a private school, look here first, you'll be impressed with everything. Both of my kids loved it here.

Posted May 06, 2009
This is our first year at ZWEST and I couldn't be more disappointed! Our teacher doesn't bother to return e-mail! I have tried to go up the chain of command and havn't found the accountability that is expected in Zionsville.

Posted January 21, 2009
Great arts, awsome teavhers, great curriculum, exeptional students and gradepoint average

Posted January 17, 2009
Our daughter attends ZWest. We love it! The teachers, the faculty, the facility, the bus drivers. Couldn't be more pleased!

Posted December 03, 2008
Awesome school! My daughter has been in this middle school for the past 4 years and has truly enjoyed her time at ZWMS. Her teachers/staff have been wonderful. I couldn't have ask more for her education!

Posted November 07, 2008
Great school! My daughter is in 6th grade and loves it. Amazing principal! He greets the children everyday, rain or shine.

5565 South 700 East, Whitestown, IN  46075
Last modified Zionsville West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zionsville West Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top