Zionsville West Middle School 1

Posted June 29, 2014
School does nothing to help with bullying. Asst principal very ineffective and unprofessional. Expected more from Zionsville schools.

Posted September 09, 2010
this school is awesome the lunches are great, and the consesion is cool too! The school is excellent

Posted October 20, 2009
Top notch staff and leadership. If you are considering a private school, look here first, you'll be impressed with everything. Both of my kids loved it here.

Posted May 06, 2009
This is our first year at ZWEST and I couldn't be more disappointed! Our teacher doesn't bother to return e-mail! I have tried to go up the chain of command and havn't found the accountability that is expected in Zionsville.

Posted January 21, 2009
Great arts, awsome teavhers, great curriculum, exeptional students and gradepoint average

Posted January 17, 2009
Our daughter attends ZWest. We love it! The teachers, the faculty, the facility, the bus drivers. Couldn't be more pleased!

Zionsville West Middle School 3

Posted December 06, 2008

Posted December 03, 2008
Awesome school! My daughter has been in this middle school for the past 4 years and has truly enjoyed her time at ZWMS. Her teachers/staff have been wonderful. I couldn't have ask more for her education!

Posted November 07, 2008
Great school! My daughter is in 6th grade and loves it. Amazing principal! He greets the children everyday, rain or shine.

Posted June 11, 2008
We moved to the area in January 2008. My son entered 5th grade @ ZWest and we couldnt have been more pleased with the school, teachers and curriculum. We had heard Zionsville Schools were a 4 star rating, now we can personally confirm that! Looking forward to another great year in 08-09.

Zionsville West Middle School
5565 South 700 East, Whitestown, IN  46075
Last modified Zionsville West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zionsville West Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top