Whiting, IN
Students enrolled: 1,500

George Rogers Clark Md/High School 1

Posted December 05, 2014
This school has he most disrespectful students and teachers. They have dead bugs all along the window sills in the cafeteria. The teachers choose favorites also! If a teacher sees another student getting bullied they just ignore or take their side if its their favorite. The best teacher they have there is Mrs. Price!

George Rogers Clark Md/High School 3

Posted September 27, 2013
Good but I know some students complain about the AC (not having any) in some of the rooms specially the Music Room, please provide Ac for the students! I like Clark School

Posted December 10, 2012
Fantastic School. I cannot believe i was so worried to send my daughter here. I love the new renovations and "Coffee With The Principle" days.
2 people found this helpful

Posted December 10, 2012
GREAT SCHOOL!!! Would never send my daughter anywhere else! She comes home with homework EVERYDAY! And guess what, SHE NOW LOVES LEARNING. GREAT SCHOOL!!!

Posted December 10, 2012
I am very pleased with this school. Excellent all around. It's the perfect size. And i love the courses it offers my children. Their drama club is great. Real talent.

Posted December 09, 2012
http://www.hammond.k12.in.us/clarkhs/ Great school. We're only progressing! Thanks to all the help from parents and the Robertsdale community. Check out our website, new and improved. We have been renovating recently many areas of the school. There has been a lot of progressing recently. This school deserves more credit then most give it.

Posted November 17, 2012
If you live in the Hammond highschool area, you can still send your children to Clark if you go to administration and your child has no infractions. Clark is a fantastic school. More parents should consider Clark for their children.

Posted November 12, 2012
Great school. Wouldn't send my kids anywhere else. We live in the Robertsdale area so they can walk to/attend Clark. This school deserves more credit then given to it. a. NO gangs. Those accusations are absurd. b. Great teachers! c. WONDERFUL extra curricular!

Posted November 05, 2012
George Rogers Clark has the best teacher quality then any other school in Hammond/Whiting. Your children actually come home with homework! (unlike most schools in the area). The staff quality is great. I rated this school Excellent, because the school deserves it.

George Rogers Clark Md/High School 4

Posted October 30, 2012
I am in all advanced/honors classes @ Clark:). It is a great school if you give it a chance. I love it here! I think the main problem are those students who live in Hammond who come to Clark. The Clark students living in Whiting/Robertsdale don't seem to be the problem, it's the Hammond kids. We have wonderful, high-quality teachers who help us to strive to do our best! I see that our ratings are low :'(... but the teachers and most of us students are trying to make up for all the slackers =D !!! So if you are thinking of sending your child to Clark, please make sure they do their work and don't bring us all down. -cheerleadingxox -junior2012 -Current student

George Rogers Clark Md/High School
1921 Davis Avenue, Whiting, IN  46394
Last modified George Rogers Clark Md/High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Rogers Clark Md/High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top