Posted December 10, 2012
Fantastic School. I cannot believe i was so worried to send my daughter here. I love the new renovations and "Coffee With The Principle" days.

Posted December 10, 2012
I am very pleased with this school. Excellent all around. It's the perfect size. And i love the courses it offers my children. Their drama club is great. Real talent.

Posted December 09, 2012
http://www.hammond.k12.in.us/clarkhs/ Great school. We're only progressing! Thanks to all the help from parents and the Robertsdale community. Check out our website, new and improved. We have been renovating recently many areas of the school. There has been a lot of progressing recently. This school deserves more credit then most give it.

Posted November 17, 2012
If you live in the Hammond highschool area, you can still send your children to Clark if you go to administration and your child has no infractions. Clark is a fantastic school. More parents should consider Clark for their children.

Posted November 12, 2012
Great school. Wouldn't send my kids anywhere else. We live in the Robertsdale area so they can walk to/attend Clark. This school deserves more credit then given to it. a. NO gangs. Those accusations are absurd. b. Great teachers! c. WONDERFUL extra curricular!

Posted November 05, 2012
George Rogers Clark has the best teacher quality then any other school in Hammond/Whiting. Your children actually come home with homework! (unlike most schools in the area). The staff quality is great. I rated this school Excellent, because the school deserves it.

George Rogers Clark Md/High School 4

Posted October 30, 2012
I am in all advanced/honors classes @ Clark:). It is a great school if you give it a chance. I love it here! I think the main problem are those students who live in Hammond who come to Clark. The Clark students living in Whiting/Robertsdale don't seem to be the problem, it's the Hammond kids. We have wonderful, high-quality teachers who help us to strive to do our best! I see that our ratings are low :'(... but the teachers and most of us students are trying to make up for all the slackers =D !!! So if you are thinking of sending your child to Clark, please make sure they do their work and don't bring us all down. -cheerleadingxox -junior2012 -Current student

George Rogers Clark Md/High School 4

Posted October 01, 2012
Honestly, this school is a good public school. I see that the tests scores are rated at a 2 currently, but it's a big school. If you have a good kid and make sure they get into honors classes, then they'll be fine. The school has turned around recently, for the better. I would recommend this school to other parents in my area. The administration is wonderful. They are working their bums off trying to keep the school in order. The teachers are great. If your child need extra help in a subject they will help them. The homework is existent however there isn't so much that your child doesn't have time to participate in the many extra-curricular GRC offers. I really just want to get the point across that this isn't a terrible school. Everyone says how bad it is. It truly isn't. I sent my daughter and son to BNI their freshman years and both wanted to switch to Clark. Both succeeded more academically at Clark. Both had more opportunities to join after school groups. At Clark, your child is not just another number, if you have a good child, they will succeed. Don't waste money on things you can get for free. :) thanks for the read!

Posted February 21, 2011
My son is a freshman at this school and we both love it, the bus picks him up so it dosent interfere with my schedule the teaches are great and its a very friendly invionment

George Rogers Clark Md/High School 0

Posted November 09, 2009
Clark high school is by far the best ther is! i am an attending student here and love it! If i had a chance to go to any school in hammon i would deffinatel stay here. There are no more fights here there are so many sports u can join! our soccer team is now bigger than our own football team that should mean something. We know even have a girls bowling and gold team! i love it here the teachers are so friendly!

George Rogers Clark Md/High School
1921 Davis Avenue, Whiting, IN  46394
Last modified George Rogers Clark Md/High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Rogers Clark Md/High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 36 reviews.