Adair-Casey Elementary School 1

Posted February 07, 2013
This school is a joke all around. First they cancelled school when my daughter was in Kindergarden due to a gas leak and dropped her off at my house ALONE and didn't call. When that I called to complain they stated that I needed to sign up online to get notifications, well that would of been nice to know earlier. Now my daughter is in 1st grade I was concerned about her progressed reports and set a meeting. They had nothing positive to say and made my daughter sound like she had a mental condition. Grr I hate this school and if you want your child to be someone and get a good education don't go here because they don't help children that go behind. And if your child get unfocused they will ask you to put them on drugs for ADHD

Adair-Casey Elementary School 3

Posted June 29, 2009

Adair-Casey Elementary School
3384 Indigo Ave, Adair, IA  50002
Last modified Adair-Casey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adair-Casey Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top