Adel, IA

Posted May 20, 2010
Adel school district is by far the best compared to all others in Dallas County or surrounding communities. The teachers are very involved and caring the principal is excellent and addressed any concerns I had. My daughter loves it here and we love this town and school! Wouldn't change a thing!

Adel Elementary School 1

Posted February 16, 2009
This school is awful! I can't believe there are 3 other good reviews. My kids were uncomfortable in this school because there are staff that need not be in this profession.

Adel Elementary School 1

Posted April 06, 2008
The principle at this school doesn't like parent involvement. If you want to know how things are going and ask she gets offended as if she is hiding something. This school has no policy on if your late or don't arrive to pick up your child after school. Even in Kindergarden I was told I better not be late because they would leave a 5 year old out in the cold. This is the most horrible school you could possibly pick for your child. They don't have the child's best interest at heart. This principle needs to find a different profession.

Posted June 27, 2007

Posted January 20, 2005
I love the Adel school district. The elementary schools literacy program is wonderful. My children like everything about the school from the teachers, to the principal, to the lunch room staff, to the room associates. It has been a wonderful experience for my children. The Pre-K program is great. I would not send my children to any other school district!

Posted August 12, 2004
The Adel school district has been fantastic for my two boys. The teachers and staff are fantastic. Both of my boys are now reading above their grade level and have very good remarks from the teachers. I moved to Adel 2 years ago from Des Moines and my 1st grader in Des Moines was constantly in trouble and when he went to 2nd grade in Adel, his life changed. Both of my boys are doing so well and I believe I owe it all to the Adel School district.

Posted August 22, 2003
This school is one of the best in the state. It offers all day Kindergarten and all day PreK. We moved here in 2000 from the Ankeny, IA. area. My son had finished half day Kindergartin and was starting 1st grade in Adel. He was very far behind the other students. The Adel schools noticed this right away and put him in the programs here to catch him up. By the next year he was reading beyond his grade level. The teachers are all great and always helpful to work with!

Adel Elementary School
1608 Grove St, Adel, IA  50003
Last modified Adel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adel Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top