Posted January 14, 2014
Centennial Elementary is a fabulous, positive environment that my kids love. The teachers are intelligent, understanding, supportive, positive, and attentive to all the children attending. Both my kids look forward to going to school everyday. It really is a fabulous environment that has exceptional staff!! The principle is extraordinary as well!! Thank you to all of you!

Posted January 02, 2011
Dedicated staff members and caring famiies partner to make Centennial Elementary a special place to learn.

Posted October 07, 2009
I love teaching Kindergarten at Centennial. We have teachers that care, students who learn, caring parents and a caring Principal. I wouldn't teach anywhere else.

Centennial Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2009
good and proper curriculum for my children's age level. Teacher, principal, counselor and other staff are friendly. Teacher make themselves available if need be. Teachers communicate with eachother which is nice...when I've had to talk w/ teachers they already know about what's happening because they've been informed by another teacher. That eeps me from having to explain everything over again and it's nice everyone is on the same page.

Centennial Elementary School
910 7th Ave SE, Altoona, IA  50009
Last modified Centennial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centennial Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top