Altoona, IA

Clay Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2015
My daughter went to pre-k there for maybe two weeks and when I went to pick her up one day they told me she had to go to willowbrook. I wasn't made aware ahead of time, and if I wanted her at willowbrook in the first place, I would have asked for that as an option. When I discussed my frustration with the principal it went in one ear and out the other. Also, my daughter was on IEP and was treated badly. By her teacher and her peers. A four year old with special needs. Yep! Terrible school and terrible customer relations. I'm doing all I can to move so we do not have to deal with southeast Polk schools by kindergarten. Ankeny is wayyyy better, just check the ratings!

Clay Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 11, 2015
They were rude to my daughter and I and they lied to my face about where she was going

Clay Elementary School
3200 First Ave South, Altoona, IA  50009
Last modified Clay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clay Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top