Ankeny, IA

East Elementary School 5

Posted October 05, 2013
In the last two yrs my daughter had 14 then 15 students in her classroom. And only 28 and 27 students in her grade. Since the class sizes are so small yet they are in the Ankeny district the teachers are able to provide individualized teaching with the tools and faculty of a large district. My daughter has had a wonderful experience being a part of the Ankeny Extended Learning Program (AELP). The teachers care about the children and work in different ways to make sure all the children learn at their own pace. It's a wonderful school!

East Elementary School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
I attended East Elementary as a child and have put my two oldest kids through. I currectly have my two youngest kids enrolled at East. They have the best principal that you could have. The parent/teacher communication is excellent. The teachers work together as a team and strive to give the kids the greatest education they can. They promote excellence in education, values and I admire them for their attributes.

East Elementary School
710 SE 3rd, Ankeny, IA  50021
Last modified East Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top