Bad
Good

THIS SCHOOL IS A GREAT PLACE TO BE AND LEARN!! I lived near this school for 7 years and both of my kids attended and am attending this school. I have nothing but wonderful experience with Westwood. The principal is very helpful and very responsive to parent and student's concern. The teacher is very informative! They work hard for each and every student! My kids have a very good experience and they loved all of the teacher and staff there. I wish I can bring Westwood and the Ankeny School district with me every state I go to!! Such a great schools. You will not be disappointed if you are sending your child here!

This school has wonderful teachers in all areas. The principal is very involved in advocating for the school and the children, which is not standard. He works very hard at getting the best for the students and keeping up the school and curriculum up to date. Parents are very involved at WW as well. The only thing missing from the district are FLES & Orchestra programs.

Dear Mr. Ford, I cannot tell you how impressed I was when I found out that you had gone to the home of my grandchildrens friend Nick, who has been a very sick little boy! In the hospital since Nov. and several surgeries, such a neat little boy!! I am Brock & Domonic Chiodo's grandma and you are just the kind of person I want helping to raise our children/grandchildren! On behalf of Nick, Thank You!! Sioux Chiodo-Newberg

Last modified Westwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.