Posted May 12, 2010
Aplington Parkersburg is an amazing school with great teachers and students and i think that this school considering all that it has been through is one of the most trustworthy, resposible,caring schools iv ever been to! I would defenatly recomend this school to anyone who is looking for a freash start with great people!

Posted January 13, 2009

Posted December 21, 2005
I think it is the best school in the world. I went there last year. I was in seventh grade. The students there were and I'm sure still are so kind and accepting. I felt like I had been going there my whole life.

Aplington / Parkersburg Middle School
215 10th St, Aplington, IA  50604
Last modified Aplington / Parkersburg Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aplington / Parkersburg Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top