Audubon Middle-High School 2

Posted September 14, 2013
I had gone here for 7 year and then moved away. Honestly, it was the best decision I had ever made. I was constantly bullied, along with my friends, and when you told the teachers, they didn't care. My parents had the same experience...I'm giving it the few stars because it was a good learning enviroment, just not the best for me, student wise, because I had a hard time concentrating...

Audubon Middle-High School 0

Posted February 11, 2009
I am a teacher in the Audubon Schools as well as a parent of 3 school age children. We strive to give our students the best education along with a caring and supportive atmosphere. Graduates of the Audubon School system have commented on how well prepared they are for college. We offer AP courses and dual credit classes through the local community college. The lower grades have caring, understanding teachers that strive to help students do their best. My husband was raised in this community and I have been here for 25 years. We love it and wouldn't think of raising our kids anywhere else.

Audubon Middle-High School 0

Posted June 13, 2008
As a student, I had by far the best experience at this school than the one I'm attending now. It's a great school; great teachers, great environment, and great education. I can't believe I gave up a 9-rated school to a 3-rated school. Quite ashame. And you get many support from parents who are involved. Overall...amazing school!!

Audubon Middle-High School 5

Posted August 11, 2007
We just moved here last year from a large school district that is consider one of the top ten in the nation. We were, to say the least, hesitant about coming to the 'middle of nowhere, Iowa' but we have been even more than pleasantly surprised. The availability of sports and activities is surprisingly large and since it is a smaller school more children get to actually play! There is a large amount of parent, community and administrative involvement in everything. Every one of the teachers we have had so far have been wonderful. We have four children and both my husband and I went to college yet here we have found our favorite teacher of any teacher that either of us or any of our children have had!! Combine those things with the excellent quality of the programs, both academic and extracurricular, and you come up with an A++!!

Audubon Middle-High School 4

Posted July 15, 2007

Audubon Middle-High School 5

Posted March 27, 2004

Audubon Middle-High School
800 3rd Ave, Audubon, IA  50025
Last modified Audubon Middle-High School is a Public school that serves grades 5-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Audubon Middle-High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top