PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Teachers are very nice and my 4 yr boy loves to go to school. The school offers after school program at pretty reasonable cost as well. I appreciate their programs and services for kids!

We love Lourdes for many, many reasons. Our son started in the preschool program and attended Little Lancers before and after school program and we all fell in love with the principal and staff and have continued our son's education at Lourdes. Top rate school and our son is receiving far more than a great education - he is also getting a strong faith foundation.

Lourdes is a wonderful school for our children. They are getting a quality education in a great environment. The small class sizes are conducive to a lot of personal attention from their teachers. The teachers and staff are committed to the school and the students. Our children feel loved and valued there and look forward to going to school. They are also learning about their faith each day in school which is giving them a great spiritual base for life.

I know first hand about this GREAT school, because I was a student here and now my children are students also. My children are building a strong foundation in life academically, spiritually and morally at Lourdes Catholic School. The teachers and principal go above and beyond for the students. They are a great group of dedicated staff members. My children get an EXCELLENT education at this school where Jesus Christ is welcome and ever present. :)

Lourdes is a special community of faith and family. Small class sizes, academic excellence, personal attention to each student, and a kind and loving atmosphere are just a few reasons we love Lourdes. Most importantly, the commitment to strong Catholic values is at the forefront. We would recommend Lourdes to any family looking for a loving environment for their child.

Lourdes provides an amazing faith based education. The teachers and staff go above and beyond to provide a loving environment to learn and grow.

My son is not only getting a great education but he also gets to strengthen his faith everyday going to LCS and thats very important to my family!

Christian values, courteous students, dedicated staff, and top notch education - all of these things set Lourdes apart from the rest and make it the best school to send your students to!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers at Lourdes go above and beyond what anyone would expect. They come early, stay late, and give one-on-one assistance when needed.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Christian values and Christ-centered education are integral to the culture of this school. There is no better place to send my children.

Last modified Lourdes Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8