Posted October 07, 2014
Great school with small class sizes. My daughter has a class of 12 and would have had a class of 28 if she went to a public school. The cost was cheaper then I was paying for daycare so it was very affordable. The teachers and administrative staff have amazing communication with parents and are always looking out for their students. I was only going to send my daughter there for a few years to get a head start but I plan to keep her in the school for as long as possible now.

Posted June 16, 2014
Lourdes Catholic School is the perfect choice for a faith based education. Religion is taught in all classroom, students attend weekly Mass, Spanish is offered in all grade levels, Voweletics is offered as the reading program, strong academics, small class sizes, strong sports program, many extra-curricular activites, and strong parental involvement are just a few reasons to chose this school.

Posted June 09, 2014
We currently have 3 kids at Lourdes, with our 4th just finishing 9th grade (attended Lourdes through 8th). We have been extremely happy with Lourdes for many reasons. The academics are strong (average test scores at Lourdes show this), class sizes are small, faculty are very caring and hard working, and there is a strong focus on faith. I would recommend Lourdes to anyone!

Posted June 09, 2014
My child just finished kindergarten at Lourdes and loved it! They offer art, PE,and music twice a week along with computer, library, Spanish, guidance, and Mass once a week. Can you believe that's all in kindergarten?! They have a great phonics program, and staff to work with students who are struggling, accelerated, and starting next year- a special education teacher! My child loved going to school each day. It's a great school!

Posted May 15, 2014
I have had four kids go through Lourdes Catholic School with the youngest just finishing 7th grade. Her older sister is a junior in High School and is excelling. Her two older brothers excelled in High School and our now doing the same in College. Lourdes did a great job preparing my kids for the next levels of their education. Lourdes also provided a great atmosphere not only to learn but to grow and mature. The investment we made to send out jids to Lourdes was worth every penny.

Posted May 09, 2014
I have a child who is an accelerated learner and one that struggles quite a bit. With its creative and seasoned teachers, small class sizes, and supportive atmosphere, Lourdes is able to accommodate both children beautifully- proven with standardized test score far above national, state and even community scores. Its a warm, welcoming, inclusive school that provides my children with an exceptional education, varied extracurricular activities and a firm moral foundation.

Posted May 05, 2014
This is such a great school!!! I am so happy to have my kids at Lourdes!!

Posted April 29, 2014
Academic excellence, strong teachers, lots of opportunities for the kids. It is a very supportive environment for our children.

Posted June 15, 2013
This is an excellent school. My children attend it and so did I. The poor comment is the furthest thing from the truth. In 2007, the principal went above and beyond for me. She did her job very well. She was very caring and compassionate. Compare the test scores between Lourdes Catholic School and the public schools. That speaks for itself!!

Posted September 04, 2012
Th school has a tremendous track record for academics. Their state scores outshine the local public schools. They have small class sizes and dedicated staff. They did just undergo a change in principal, which is sad, because Katie Selden was an excellent academic leader and put the school on the right track. They have a specific preschool for 5 year old kids, who are just a bit too young for kindergarten, but don't want to repeat Pre-K. The first grade teaching team is superb. It's good school, and good community to be a part of.

Lourdes Catholic School
1453 Mississippi Boulevard, Bettendorf, IA  52722
Last modified Lourdes Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Lourdes Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top