Posted September 01, 2014
I am a freshman this year, but from what I have experienced so far is great. The teachers really make you think, and give you everything you need to succeed. They have advisory, so you get to know a teacher very well and have somebody to go to if you have a problem. The lunches are amazing. There is a lot of fruit and things to choose from. The athletic facilities are the best around! They just got turf and a new track. The school is a place where I am comfortable to go to every day, I like all my teachers. the principal leadership should be 5/5 because he really cares about all the students and wants to make sure we look back when we graduate and say "that was pretty awesome." I love my school.

Posted June 26, 2014
This is a great school! Bettendorf uses IPads, so it makes the school have a very modern feel and cuts down on the amount of paper usage. (only time I used paper was in math) There are a wide range of courses to choose from, and along with the block scheduling, the days go by so fast! The students and teachers are also VERY welcoming, there is a place for everybody and you'll make friends fast. The teachers and staff encourage students to do good in school, go to collage and do great things. Overall, the school is great!

Posted February 23, 2013
This school has excellent teachers, great principals and my kids were always challenged. Both of my kids were on sports teams, and Bettendorf makes it clear that college is the way to go

Bettendorf High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Bettendorf Schools were concerned about my kids as individuals, and that made a world of difference to my children.

Posted July 06, 2009
Bettendorf rocks!!! Great school for academics, they offer a wide variety of programs and extracurricular activities. The sports program is the strongest in the state.

Posted October 17, 2008
I have three children who have all been to Bettt HS.(one is still there) All three had/have very different interests. Roughly debate/science/drama/music and I do feel they were able to fully encourage each of them in their interests both within the curriculum and with extra curricula. If I have a criticism of the school it is too much emphasis on the sports programs, but I doubt that would be any different elsewhere in the US. Overall I've been extremely satisfied with Bett HS.

Posted March 05, 2008

Bettendorf High School 1

Posted October 23, 2007

Bettendorf High School
3333 18th St, Bettendorf, IA  52722
Last modified Bettendorf High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bettendorf High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top