Bettendorf, IA

Grant Wood Elementary School 5

Posted August 21, 2014
I'm new to the district and was suppose to be at Paul Norton, but I must say so far I like this school for the following reasons... 1) Ethnic Diversity 2) Small School Atmosphere 3) Economic Diversity 4) The teachers are proactive and very communicative 5) The principal seems very hands on and efficient 6) The secretary has always been helpful Downsides mostly are with the district... 1) Bus system 2) Grade/Class placement

Grant Wood Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2010
Great students, and a staff that works together beautifully. I sent my own child here for Pre-K and would have kept him here if we didn't want him to get to know the kids who live in our neighborhood. I love coming to work every day because of how caring the staff and families are.

Grant Wood Elementary School 5

Posted July 24, 2007
We researched many schools before starting at Grant Wood. You couldn't ask for a better school. Great teachers, lots of parental involvement and well behaved students. School offers a morning walking club for students, physical fitness is very much encouraged.

Grant Wood Elementary School 4

Posted February 19, 2005
A tremendous environment for children as well as families to be a part of. They have wonderful teachers who are concerned with your childs learning needs & helping to develop them into good, well rounded citizens for our community. A truely caring staff with a good, involved group of parents, but there is always room for more parental involvement. Thank you Grant Wood!!

Grant Wood Elementary School
1423 Hillside Dr, Bettendorf, IA  52722
Last modified Grant Wood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Wood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top