Bad
Good

This school has it's pros and cons, but overall we are very happy at this school. I have two children there now and plan on a third in a couple years. We are looking for a new home soon and refuse to leave the district. My children thrive academically and the school is well funded and provides many opportunities that similar schools around us can't do.

Paul Norton is a great school. There are wonderful, caring teachers, and a very involved PTA with super nice, down-to-earth parents, we have been very happy. We came from another state in which it was much different. People in Bettendorf are caring & friendly.

I think it is a great school and have wonderful teachers

I feel that the staff at Paul Norton do a fantastic job, however I've never experienced a more 'entitled' set of parents in my life.

It is a good school and my child love his/her teachers, and enjoy learning everyday. well organized PTO with excellent work. One area can be improve is to provide extra-curriculum for advanced students so it can evolve from a good school to a great school.

While I feel my child gets a great education at this school, I feel the councelor services that are offered are far below average. I feel my child has been targeted because s/he is not of the 'normal' Bettendorf background.

This is a wonderful school with a great PTO.

Last modified Paul Norton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.