Eddyville-Blakesburg Ele School At Blakesburg 5

Posted February 22, 2006
I think that the Blakesburg attendance center is a great school. I have one child there now and an older child that is now in the Eddyville Blakesburg HS. I love all of the teachers and staff and they have all been helpful and kind. I have a child with ADHD and all teachers have been very understanding of this and stay in close contact with us to help our child's educational experience one that is remarkable. He excels in reading and science and the school encourages that. Academic programs are comparable to other local schools, a small school like Blakesburg gives your child more individual attention and he will learn a lot more. Less crime and drugs in a small school too.

Eddyville-Blakesburg Ele School At Blakesburg
407 South Wilson, Blakesburg, IA  52536
Last modified Eddyville-Blakesburg Ele School At Blakesburg is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eddyville-Blakesburg Ele School At Blakesburg Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top